Monday, May 3, 2010

Daily Bloggings 5/3/10




I am reading a book right now titled Hawaii Football...A Story of Faith, Hope, and Redemption written by J. David Miller who used to cover the USFL for Sport Magazine. It's a MUST READ for any football fan.


Can someone please tell me how sick you have to be to set up a bomb in the middle of Times Square in NYC? For what?


Johann Santana who??


I took my friend's dog for a walk on a rainy day....when I brought her back he asked the puppy how the walk was....she replied ruff.


Shot 80 from the championship tees yesterday with 2 birdies and won my GAP match by 6....not bad!


Life is a delicate balance of need and benefit....give and take....health and sickness.....good and evil. It is necessary to experience the bad to appreciate the good. Why ask why? That's just the way it is.


Stay dry on this rainy Monday friends.....

1 comment: