Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Daily Bloggings 5/25/10



Insights....


I am all for freedom of speech, but has any adult watched some of the programming on MTV lately? Targeting that rubbish to our adolescent teens is an abomination.


The 76's have found the right guy in Doug Collins. Defense, rebounding, and desire win championships.


Boston Celtics coach Doc Rivers talked to his star forward Paul Pierce about being humble after his post game 3 comments.....I love it. Lesson learned, let your play on the court do the talking.


Can anyone figure out how to use the parking kiosks in center city? If so, please leave me a comment....I need help!


The BP oil fiasco off the Louisiana coast is worse than anyone imagined. Even a brilliant mind like Louisiana Bobby Jindal is going to have a tough time with this one.


Sorry Flyer fans....Blackhawks win the series 4 games to 2......don't shoot the messenger!

2 comments:

  1. News Flash!! You don't have teens anymore.
    Use the off button. Get control!
    ~Your humble brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not my teens I'm worried about! Think of others for a change!!

    ReplyDelete