Saturday, May 1, 2010

Daily bloggings 5/1/10



Ahhhh May is here.....glorious!


In my opinion the clamor over the Arizona immigration law is being overblown. If I'm reading this right...it gives police the OPTION to question people when they have probable cause to suspect they are illegal immigrants. The same OPTION they have if they feel you aren't wearing your seat belt or driving impaired.


I took advantage of a great lease deal yesterday and bought my daughter Taylor a new Toyota Corolla. The look on her face when she realized it was her car was one I will never forget. And yes I checked the floor mats and they are anchored down.


Finally I can say I play golf like Tiger Woods...he shot 79 yesterday and four putted a green.


People ask me all the time about letting Donovan McNabb go in favor of Kevin Kolb....and I always give the same answer. We don't know what Kolb CAN do...but we do know what McNabb CAN'T do.....and that was win the big game.

No comments:

Post a Comment