Monday, May 24, 2010

Daily Bloggings 5/24/10




Joe Sestak offered a job by the Obama administration in order to persuade him not to run against Arlen Specter?? Where is the media outrage??


Montreal, Canada is one of the great cities in North America. The best bread and coffee I've ever had in my life were in Montreal. And there is something about a women speaking French that is ooh la la.

Another Celtics/Lakers NBA Final coming up....but don't count Phoenix out yet. According to Jimmy Lynam the Sun's Amare Stoudemire is the best big man in the game.


Had my first "Schmitter" at the Phillies game last week.....great!

I solidified my standing this weekend as a decent golfer who folds under pressure. No details necessary.

Until next time....

5 comments:

  1. What happened with golf? Tell us more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amare is the best on the offensive end.
    Different story on defense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen you fold under pressure playing golf too....no details necessary....but the poor tree will NEVER be the same. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well...I said I wanted comments. Me and my big mouth!

    ReplyDelete