Thursday, April 8, 2010

Daily Bloggings 4/8/10



Stuff....


A fee for airline carry on bags? You're kidding...right?


Augusta National Chairman Billy Payne's comments regarding Tiger Woods were spot on.


I saw the film REMEMBER ME recently with Pierce Brosnan, Robert Pattison, and one of my all time favorite actors Chris Cooper. The body of the film was ok...but the ending was one of the best I've ever seen. It makes it a MUST SEE.


The Phillies bats are so good it will get them out of most pitching trouble this season....and the Cubs are off to a 0-2 start. We'll get em next year....


Media Appearances to promote my new book AN IMPROBABLE JOURNEY with a foreword by Coach Dick Vermeil:


Thursday April 8 WIP Radio Howard Eskin 4:40pm


Friday April 9 Sports Radio 950 Harry Mayes and Tony Bruno 1pm

Comcast Daily News Live with Michael Barkann 5pm


And don't forget my book signing at Blue20 at the racetrack circle in Cherry Hill, NJ April 23rd from 5-7 pm!

1 comment: