Monday, April 26, 2010

Daily Bloggings 4/26/10


Remember AN IMPROBABLE JOURNEY as a Mother of Father's Day gift! Go to http://www.kendunek.com/

Thoughts....
If you ever doubted the precious nature of life....watch ESPN's Rick Reilly interview Denver Nuggets Coach George Karl as he undergoes radiation and chemotherapy treatments for cancer.


One good thing about middle age is that you don't need as many haircuts....it is coming out all on it's own.

Lebron James is ridiculous....there should be another category for him and Kobe Bryant.

I am reading a daily devotional by Zig Ziglar....and I highly recommend it.

Went to Atlantic City this weekend. A friend bought me lunch....I won $135 playing blackjack....and I brought 2 White House Special Hoagies home for dinner....It doesn't get much better than that!

All the best......

No comments:

Post a Comment