Thursday, April 22, 2010

Daily Bloggings 4/22/10



Musings.....


Let me get this straight...Larry King had an affair with his wife's sister? And who said money can't buy love?


William Shakespeare wrote about the NFL draft years ago...it was entitled "Much Ado About Nothing".


Ok, I know he's good...but can Phillies pitcher Roy Halliday be THIS good?


The best lunch for the $ is the pretzeldog at the Philadelphia Soft Pretzel factory....don't forget the brown mustard.


Lou Piniella had a closed door meeting with Alfonso Soriano asking him to run when he hits the ball instead of standing there and admiring it......what do you expect for 140 million Lou...everything?


I'm appalled at the foul language used in public places when little children are nearby. I will risk a punch in the nose before I let it happen when I'm around.


Aloha......


No comments:

Post a Comment