Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Daily Bloggings 4/28/10



When I was in college at Memphis State back in the late 70's, Larry Brown was visiting there interviewing for the head coaching vacancy there. Now I realize he is a great basketball mind...but how many jobs has this guy had over the years? And why do teams continue to hire him when they know he will be leaving in a year or two?? Incredible!


I have a neighbor Heather Steinberg who spends the winter gathering old prom gowns that no one wants anymore and gives them to needy girls that can't afford a nice dress for their special night. It's an unbelievable act of kindness....way to go Heather!


Phillies fall out of first.....don't worry, it won't last.


My stocks took a hit yesterday....rumor is the Fed is worried that Greece will get caught with their pants down.


Livan Hernandez beat the Cubs 3-1 last night. How old is he anyway? I think I remember him pitching in the Eisenhauer administration.


Bon Jour.....

2 comments:

  1. How about Heathers email so others could donate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for spreading the word for me Ken! The ball is really rolling now...my goal for this year was 100 dresses and I am pretty sure I'm gonna reach it! I hope to double or triple the amount for next year! The more dresses donated the more girls I can help....

    ReplyDelete