Thursday, September 30, 2010

Reunions, Goodbyes, and Wisecracks



Donovan McNabb returns to our city to do battle against the reborn and re energized Michael Vick and the Eagles. I realize its a story...but I'm looking forward to getting past the soap opera and playing the game. I've stated this before...McNabb is a good quarterback that consistently came up small in big situations. Best of luck with the Skins.


Speaking of the Eagles.....Joe Banner might want to consider tearing up DeSean Jackson's contract and giving him a new one. He's a bona fide soon to be superstar... if he isn't one already.


A sad farewell to actor Tony Curtis who died yesterday at the age of 85. "Some Like It Hot" will forever be a movie classic, and we have lost one more link to the golden era of Hollywood.


I gave someone a copy of my book recently (An Improbable Journey http://www.kendunek.com/) and he said "Thanks, I won't waste a moment reading it". I wonder what he meant by that?


Bye for now....

2 comments:

  1. He knows that absorbing your articulate contribution in bound form would never end in a moment wasted of his time!! Rhonda~

    ReplyDelete