Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Daily Bloggings 6/30/10




I don't like going to a barbershop or salon for a haircut....so I go to a private residence to have it done. Costs a little more, but its worth it. Besides, there is less and less to cut these days.


How can the Chicago Cubs with a $140 million payroll struggle with the Pittsburgh Pirates? It is time to clean house.


Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan came out with possibly the funniest line ever in the history of confirmation hearings yesterday when responding to Rep. Lindsay Graham's question about where she is on Christmas Day. Her response, "Like most Jews, I was probably at a Chinese restaurant." Good stuff....but she ain't no Sarah Palin.


Dow down almost 300 points again = the retirement I will never be able to afford is pushed back another year.


A dollop of black Beluga caviar on a crust of baguette with a touch of creme fraiche and red onion is a taste sensation that I will treat myself to once per year. Don't forget the ice cold Absolut martini with blue cheese stuffed olives!


Skoal!

1 comment: