Thursday, June 24, 2010

Daily Bloggings 6/24/10



Sizzling thoughts.....


I'm not an Obama fan, but he is the President of the United States and was right to relieve General McChrystal from command for his comments.


The NEW 76's era begins tonight when they select Evan Turner from Ohio State.


Take some thick eggplant, zucchini, and white onion slices.....brush them with olive oil and dust them with garlic salt.....and then put them on the grill. Outrageously good!


Welcome back Jimmy Rollins!


I wish I could get into the World Cup with the USA playing so well.


Keep it in the shade.....

2 comments:

  1. Ken,

    You and I are in 100% agreement in regards to the President's decision to fire McCrytal - our President leans a little to far left for me, but he received 53% of the popular vote - we need the Republicans to take over congress in November - repeal or at least modify the health care legislation and put the brakes on our President and change the leadership in the house and the senate -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Coach...thanks for checking in.

    ReplyDelete