Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Message









Three years ago this day my wife Terri was critically injured in a freak auto accident in front of my home, but I'm happy to report she has now fully recovered and is doing wonderfully well.






It's kind of amazing the things that God will put you through to get you on track. Her accident was a huge eye opener for me.



So on this Mother's Day weekend I thought I would write this brief tribute to one of my heroes....my wife.

Happy Mother's Day hon....and I feel so lucky and blessed to have you here to enjoy it with us.

4 comments:

  1. All the Duneks are truly blessed, we are all so happy she has recovered. Happy Mothers Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey whats up. hope all is well and glad terri is well. what happened to lunch

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the rest of my life I will never forget the day of her accident or the weeks and months that followed. I thank God every time I am with Terri that she is here with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen my brother. Terri has been such a blessing to
    our whole family. I just wish we lived closer so we
    could see you all more. Have a great weekend.
    ~Mike

    ReplyDelete